(keitai-l) Re: DoCoMo MelodyCall

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 05/31/04
Regarding the issue of confusion it is important that until market is
educated the conventional ringing tone or busy tone is superimposed clearly
over the audio content. In our product we ensure that the tone is the very
first thing you hear before the audio kicks in. For example check out the
humorous content in our demo at www.alatto.com/vcon username: 012345678 PIN:
1111

Also bear in mind that calling from outside market were the service is
available will always be more likely to cause confusion.

John

www.alatto.com