(keitai-l) Interesting WI-FI music solution from Apple

From: Giovanni Bertani <giovanni.bertani_at_exsense.com>
Date: 06/08/04
As usual Apple is innovating in an original way...

They have just introduced a compact and portable base station that
gives you broadband wireless connectivity, usb printers support and
turn any HI-FI audio set into a Wi-Fi enabled system by using a new
version of iTunes. Works with PC/MAC and is so compact that you can
carry it with your laptop.

I've juts ordered one for my living room and usb printer:

http://www.apple.com/airportexpress/

AS with iPod they are really good in putting together available
technologies to build a really usable tool.

Giovanni