(keitai-l) Re: sperm count

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 06/29/04
I don't think there is anything wrong with links like this, the article
points out the flawed science and leaves the debate open. Links to
subscription or paid services can also be a valuable resource and I
don't see a problem with these either as long as there is some mention
that the information is not free.

Kyle

--

mobile web gear | pukupi.com