(keitai-l) Re: Nerw Opera Mobile porxy based broowser

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 07/05/04
often you need no more wisdom of a housewife to understand technology.
there is still today zipped file transmission on broadband Internet,
why should we expect it to disappear from the wireless network?

housewives have to do reductions no matter how rich is the husband.
the networks are getting faster, so are the files getting larger.

most media files have already good compression themselves, but we
have more documents - wordprocessor, presentation, and others -
being viewed on a wireless device.  these files will take good
advantage of efficient transmission.