(keitai-l) billing agregators

From: Ian Mansfield <ian.mansfield_at_amplefuture.com>
Date: 07/05/04
Hello,

About a month ago, I came across a company that can act on behalf of European companies and provide a single point of connection for the three Japanese network in order to charge for wireless internet content.

I forgot to bookmark them, and typically - now cannot find the company details.

Does anyone have any recommendations for companies that can act as a single point of technical contact and offers billing on all three networks ?

We could sign up with each operator in turn, but a single company, contract and technical API would be a lot easier for us.

Many thanks