(keitai-l) Re: fujitsu Foma 900i? touchscreen

From:  D__C  <dc_at_wm.namco.co.jp>
Date: 07/07/04
So i wonder if you can actually read pixels, or just the button AWT
components have hooks to respond to the touch screen as well as the
keyboard.

Something like a kanji recognizer would need a pretty low level API, a
bit different from a remote control with buttons.

/dc

from [ Gareth Edwards <aragoto@dottocomu.com> ] on [ Wed, 7 Jul 2004 20:10:56 +0900 ]

>   The touchscreen does work with two of the Java apps that come with the
>   phone (Solitaire and the TV remote), not just for the internal
>   scratchpad, which sounds promising. I haven't had a chance to see if
>   any of the i-appli sites are offering any others, though.
>
>   Gareth
>

>   On 2004/07/07, at 16:29,  D__C  wrote:
>
>   > The new Fujitsu FOMA phone has a touchscreen you can write on.
>   >
>   > I am wondering if anyone knows if there is a java API to this, or it is
>   > just for the native apps that ship pre-installed on the phone? I would
>   > like a kanji recognition app and wonder if this will come along at any
>   > point. The current apps are just for doodling etc.
>

>   This mail was sent to address lister@pikkle.com

お疲れ様です、DCです。

宜しくお願い致します

/dc