(keitai-l) Mobile Intelligence Tour - 3-8 October 2004

From: Jan Michael Hess <jan_at_mobileeconomy.de>
Date: 07/14/04
Dear keitai-lovers,

Wireless Watch Japan and Mobile Economy are bringing
our next Mobile Intelligence Tour (MIT) to Tokyo from
3-8 October 2004. New in the agenda are a guided visit
of CEATEC on Thursday, 7 Oct, and the Open MIT Conference
on Friday, 8 Oct.

On Wednesday, 6 Oct, we do another Networking SuperJam
for keitai-l members and friends - so please save the date.

Let me point out that we charge 4,500.00 Euro to
join the whole MIT and 35,000 Yen to join only the
Open MIT Conference which will be very attractive
for Tokyo residents.

More information on MIT you find here:
www.mobileeconomy.de/mit

And please spread the word to companies who can
afford joining MIT.

Ready to answer all your questions regarding MIT.

Best from Berlin,

Jan.

PS: The free report from our last MIT is here:
www.mobiliser.org/article?id=76

Jan Michael Hess, CEO, Mobile Economy
www.mobileeconomy.de
Mobile: +49.176.21208417