(keitai-l) Re: question on FOMA

From: Michael Sydenham <michael_at_neko.cc>
Date: 07/30/04
> Preferably two way communication.
> And sorry after sending the mail I found the FAQ at docomo
> site: http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/p_s/mstage/vlive/goriyou/index.html
> Anyway, I wonder if any of you has experience with this.

This is referring to the V-Live setup - this is one-way communication
(broadcast)- a kind of pay tv for mobile but circuit-switched 64kbps as
Nik says. There are 2 types of service - live streaming or "archive
service", and there are 2 subservices - broadcast to closed user group
or ayone can access. You basically pay a setup fee to NTT & thereafter a
monthly charge to maintain the service. It's very straightforward
service based on packetvideo's system as I recall.

Regards

Michael.