(keitai-l) Re: Any payment solution for I-MODE?

From: nick may <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 07/31/04
Is there some automagic at the imode gateway that makes a phone's uid
available, or is the the UID spoofable?  From a browser, for example,
or some ad hoc script I cook up to hit a site with....

I take the point about stealing sessions, I am just curious as to how
much extra "real" security the UID gives...

Nick