(keitai-l) Re: imode User Agent

From: Kyle Barrow <kyle_at_pukupi.com>
Date: 08/10/04
portalmmm: indicates a European i-mode mobile. Anyone know what the
Australian user agent will be?
2.0: is a rough indication of the i-mode capabilities. On Japanese
i-mode mobiles it indicates a 2G MOVA (1.0) or 3G FOMA (2.0) mobile.
c10: cache size, 10k in this example.
TB: viewed via the browser as opposed to TD (JAR) and TJ (iAppli).

An extremely out-of-date list of DoCoMo user-agents in English is
available at http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/english/p_s/i/tag/s2.html
The up-to-date Japanese version is at
http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/p_s/imode/tag/s2.html

Kyle