(keitai-l) Wiki For Keitai Programming Info

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 08/19/04
I recently bought the "i-Mode Developers Guide":

    http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672321882/

and while it's good, it's pretty beginner-level stuff, and doesn't get
into a lot of the nitty-gritty details of how to deal with mobile web
sites and suchlike. It also covers only i-mode, not J-phone and AU.

I've been thinking of setting up a wiki (if you don't know what that
is, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki) for holding detailed
information for experienced programmers doing mobile web sites and other
applications for keitai in Japan. Is anybody else interested in this,
especially in contributing?

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org