(keitai-l) Re: World Standards (was W21S)

From: Shawn <javajunkie_at_koyuru.com>
Date: 08/27/04
>  I actually mention significant limitations on our current implementations
> of this technology.
> (keitai-l) I also mention a possible
> limitation of our handset.
> (keitai-l) Re: i-Mode push technology: I give basic advice to someone about developing for i-mode:
> Hardly the position of my company.

Well the good thing about Ken's post is that if Nik ever gets into hot water from someone in his company spotting any of the above postings, Nik can say "look I have been strongly accused of being inappropriately pro-vodafone even with those things you object to.  I am just getting our side of the story out without it being ridiculed and rejected for fluffyness"...

No harm there, eh!

--
Shawn

Karma is immutable, so act accordingly!