(keitai-l) AU A5506T

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 09/03/04
Does anybody have any experience with the AU A5506T from Toshiba? It looks
fairly cool, has most of the latest features, and is bilingual. Does anybody
know if it comes with an English manual?

It seems pretty cheap at the moment: I'm seeing it for under 10,000 yen on
kakau.

Also, a quick glance through the catalogue seems to indicate that, as
far as data goes, if you're not on packet-hodai, every plan charges the
same price for data. Is that really the case? If so, it sounds like the
economy plan is by far the best for someone who intends to do almost
only data, unless a heck of a lot of data is involved.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs_at_cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974   http://www.NetBSD.org