(keitai-l) Re: jp 3g 800mhz allocation

From: Ken Chang <carigate_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 09/08/04
> Softbank threatens tantrum over 3g allocation ...

actually I think 800 MHz should be sorted out as Soumu-sho suggested.
SOFTBANK should be given some other bands (or sharing the 2 GHz band
allocated to KDDI?).  but I'm not a radio guy, and I'm nobody.

the bottom line is SOFTBANK, eAccess, et al, maybe as one network,
should be allowed to enter the market with lowest possible handicap.

the operator that will benefit mostly from blocking SOFTBANK out is,
as you already know, an alien company.  so what's for?  I really
wish it be settled peacefully, with wisdom.