(keitai-l) Re: file:// and offline phone browsing

From: Flight Sixteen <flightsixteen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 10/03/04
Nothing I've tried works (file:/test.wml, file://test.wml, file:///test.wml,
file:test.wml, test.wml).  I think it may be a limitation of the phone
because in the data folder all of the wml/hdml/xhtml/html files show up as
an unknown type that can't be played by clicking, and every combination I
can think of just gives me a "malformed url" error.  I'm using Mobile
Browser 6.2.0.6.2 Universal Edition by Openwave Systems, and I made a post
to that forum but somebody said you need to be "connected to the internet to
view wml pages," so I'm guessing I'm out of luck.