(keitai-l) Re: Telstra i-mode launch

From: <alex_at_mo-style.com>
Date: 11/12/04
Hi Robi,

If you have a look at that link I posted you'll see that there are a lot
of local companies (not necessarily local development houses, but local
brands).  The majority of sites are being done in-house, with some being
supported by a variety of small development houses.  If you look around
the "a world of content" page you'll recognise quite a few of the local
brands and there are quite a few from around Sydney.  They are not what
you would traditionally think as "mobile developers" but more from a web
background.

Alex