(keitai-l) Re: lust

From: Benedict Evans <ben_at_ben-evans.com>
Date: 11/16/04
You can, but you can't select them as ring tones, although you can play
them. The error message says "Cannot use this file as DRM protection key
is missing"

On the other hand there is a working Flash player - you can even asign
Flash files as the external screen wallpaper. I haven't tried any actual
Flash applictions yet, to see if stand-alone files have net access. Can
anyone suggest any useful examples to try?