(keitai-l) Free article: "Mobile Music in Japan - Japan's reality is our future"

From: Jan Michael Hess <jan_at_mobileeconomy.de>
Date: 11/25/04
Dear keitai-lovers,

I would like to share with you my latest mobiliser article.
It's very fresh info on the 3G market in Japan and the
leading mobile music segment.

<article>

Mobile Music in Japan - Japan's reality is our future

This article takes a close look at the world leading Japanese
mobile data market which is all about migrating users to 3G
(thrid generation of mobile communication technology) and
offering new cutting-edge services driven by more powerful
3G networks and devices. A special focus is on the mobile
music market which generates 50% of mobile content premium
revenues. Learning from Japan makes sense as there are
basically no differences between end user cultures in
Japan and other countries, but there still are many
differences between management cultures.

Mobile Kaizen management is good for Japanese consumers

Next to South Korea which enjoys the highest fixed and
mobile broadband penetration - counting relative DSL
connections and 3G-enabled mobile phones - Japan continues
to be the leading mobile data market in the world. Having
analysed the Japanese mobile market since 2000 I do believe
that Japan is still far ahead when it comes to managing the
mobile economy and maximizing value for consumers. I like
to call the Japanese management approach "Mobile Kaizen" -
the art of continuously improving the mobile economy which
the Japanese mobile companies master so well.

Full article here: http://www.mobiliser.org/article?id=80

</article>

Please get in touch if you have any feedback.

Best regards from Berlin,

Jan.

Jan Michael Hess, CEO, Mobile Economy

Mobile Intelligence Tour to Tokyo