(keitai-l) Re: economist link

From: Benedict Evans <ben_at_ben-evans.com>
Date: 12/06/04
Mostly 'just' journalism. I'm amused at yet another rehash of the Wi-X
will kill 3G story. Come on guys, it was interesting when Keith
Woolcock proposed it in spring 2001. Now just boring.

And notice the byline - San Francisco. Just the place to tell us what's
happening in wireless. Next up, advice for Hollywood from Paris...

Benedict Evans
+44 7880 786 727