(keitai-l) Re: Query regarding docomo phones

From: Joe Bowbeer <joe.bowbeer_at_gmail.com>
Date: 01/18/05
There's a POST example in the DoJa-1.5 Developer's Guide, which is in English:

http://www.nttdocomo.com/corebiz/imode/why/guideline/javamanual.html

Make sure you add the following line to your JAM file to enable http:

UseNetwork = http

(And change the URL to point to the server that provided the JAM file!)

Looking for other examples online... The JXME project contains some
DoJa code.  See the Chat app:

http://jxme.jxta.org/doja.html

The Keitai Wiki should be a good starting place.  Help make it better:

http://www.keitai-dev.net/wiki