(keitai-l) Re: SVG-T on V902SH and V802SE

From: D_C <d3ntaku_at_gmail.com>
Date: 01/25/05
Kyle -

I guess this site poses your question... (via your blog) -
http://svg.org/special/svg_phones

so i guess Sharp V902, V601 japan models, do have SVG support... have
you tried it out? I mean to test one out, i heard the flash player is
not so stable. But at least with one of these WCMDA phones people can
try and debug their mobile flash content in europe (i found the winCE
player is very different from the KDDI/DOcomo players, but wonder
where sharp fits, esp if they have frankensteined SVG in there too).

/dc