(keitai-l) SIM unlocking VF Nokia phones

From: D_C <d3ntaku_at_gmail.com>
Date: 03/02/05
hiya -

slightly off-topic; i was going to pick up a nokia phone from vodafone
for kaigai roaming, but of course they are all sim-locked. 100 yen per
email doesn't sound tasty...

I guess there are places that say it can all be done remotely, but
since the phone is like $100 here, I am surprised its that easy...
http://www.fonefunshop.co.uk/Unlocking/remote.htm

Does anyone have experience unlocking one?
I guess its possible with the SonyEricsson
http://air-port.com/blog/2005/02/vodaphone-802se-reloaded.html

but has anyone experience with the 6230 that is on sale here in japan?

tx,

/dc
           David "DC" Collier
mobile business creator |モバイル・ビジネス・クリエーター
           dc@pikkle.com
           skype: d3ntaku
           http://www.pikkle.com
           +81 (0)90-7414-6107