(keitai-l) Re: QR Codes iAppli for non QR Code phones?

From: Jason Fields <jason_at_air-port.com>
Date: 03/07/05
Arnold,

Yeah. It probably wont work, I tried dloading it ot my Vodafone 802se
and it saved it into the 'Other' folder

As far as the other comments in regards to cameras w/ higher than 1MP
(my 802se is 1.3MP), I dont know... but I think Mr Fasol could support
me in my thoughts that the wave if the future is camera phones with
higher then 1MP... I mean, I saw a Samsung or Sanyo one in Korea that
was 5MP+... I think its only a matter of time before all camera phones
have greater than 1MP integrated... Maybe someone on the list can
convert the app from AU to Vodafone? I would love to test it out... Is
anyone interested in setting up a platform to work on this, developing
a general purpose iAppli or J2ME QR Code reader for the general public
who dont have QR circuitry built in?

Cheers,
Jason.