(keitai-l) Re: Top 10 MIDP handsets UK

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 03/23/05
Thanks for that very interesting. Nokia still in a very dominant position.
Not surprising as O2 are perhaps the most Nokia friendly MNO in western
Europe - all relative of course. I think a Vodafone list would be very
different with Asian models much more to the fore.

Regarding MIDP list: I know when we provided java apps to Jamba a couple of
years ago, they used to provide a regular overall all list of java downloads
by handset type. This was confidential though and limited to java app
suppliers.

John

http://www.alatto.com/blog/blog.html