(keitai-l) Re: Installing symbian native apps on Vodafone 702NK

From: nick may <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 03/26/05
Did I sign anything in my contract with Voda KK that such installation
would be in contravention of? (Perhaps someone from Voda KK could tell
us...)

Do you have a link to any English language details?

Have you - perchance -  successfully installed  the Salling Clicker
using this method? I am not sure exactly where to copy the files.

Thanks for any help you can give

regards nick