(keitai-l) Re: NZMobile.jp - New Zealand on a mobile phone

From: Arjen van Blokland <ab_at_tkk.att.ne.jp>
Date: 04/05/05
Stephen,

Did some quick checks with my keitais. You might be interested in this
feedback:

Sony503i (can't throw this oldie away)
but wallpapers are not supported for this phone.
all blacks ringtone voice: <?xml version="1.0 encoding ......> Object
not found!

Vodafone SH802:
wallpapers not supported
videos played though difficult to grasp details
ringtones worked!

If you need some professional testing services, you can contact me
off-line.

Good luck,
Arjen

Stephen Weir wrote:

>We recently developed http://nzmobile.jp <http://nzmobile.jp/>  , to
>showcase New Zealand through a mobile phone at the Aichi world expo. Its
>accessible across all 3 carriers, its free for all downloads and includes -
>video clips, ring tones, ring tone voice, wallpaper, animated screen savers,
>picture frames, an interactive farm game, and a live web cam of NZ. Thanks
>for those on keitai-l who had input on some of the problems we faced. If
>anyone requires this type of development please contact
>steve@saturnmedia.net

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]