(keitai-l) Re: Docomo + SIM?

From: Timothy J Mckinnon <webmechanic_at_telstra.com>
Date: 04/10/05
Well, without the network you are going to have an uphill battle testing on
a phone. The only way I have seen to get those JAR files onto your Keitai is
to pull from a server over HTTP... .

The emulators are pretty good. You can find an emultor and docs at DoCoMo.

Everything seems to go in fast motion on the emulator because your PC
processor is way quicker than the processors on the phones.

Price? does it matter. You can get them for 0yen on a plan, or you can buy a
cheapy for a couple of thousand yen. You can get some real flash ones that
can recognise your face and talk to you personally. But seriously, if you
want to play with a japanese phone, you need to be in Japan.

TIMBO