(keitai-l) AGPS Servers for Mobile Use?

From: Jason Fields <jason_at_air-port.com>
Date: 04/13/05
Hello,
I just recently got my hands on a Vodafone 802se (Sony Ericsson v800 in
the EU)... and I am using it successfully unlocked w/ my Cingular phone
account... I was curious, since I know Cingular does not have AGPS
Positioning/Location services... Are there any freeware/opensource AGPS
map servers I can use to get positioning to work on my Phone here in
the USA?

Best,
Jason.

Jason Fields		    	                                jason@air-port.com
Information Architecture / User Experience / Mobile Content

AIR-PORT.com / OYAYUBIZOKU.com / AUDIOARSENAL.com
343 S. Burnside Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90036

+1.310.384.9396 v802se 				               aim: fasonista