(keitai-l) Re: UNLOCK 802se Process (was AGPS Server Thread)

From: Jason Fields <jason_at_air-port.com>
Date: 04/13/05
Heya Mike,

I got my 802se phone on ebay (LOCKED) and purchased an unlock serial
cable and then went to
one of the online remote unlocking servers and bought UNLOCK credits...
You can check out my
BLOG entry on this whole process...

http://www.air-port.com/blog2/02/26/2005/vodaphone-802se-reloaded/

I have since started using a different remote unlock server, but  once
you have read the post, then
I can forward you the details should you decide to... Otherwise,  try
and find an UNLOCKED phone...

Best regards,
Jason Fields.