(keitai-l) MobileMonday Finland request, please

From: Pasi Hokkanen <pasi.hokkanen_at_digitoday.fi>
Date: 04/13/05
Hello from MobileMonday Finland,
would you be so kind and publish our invitation to MobileEnterprice event in
Helsinki organized by MobileMonday for your network.

two ways of doing it...

1. publish our ad of 140 x 350 px (see attachement below)
- click through URL
http://www.tieturi.fi/koulutus/seminaarit/mobileenterprise/home.as  for the
Helsinki Event info and sign up page

2. add text below for your mailing list of MobileMonday members
---invitation----
"It is not too late to nominate your favorite mobile application for
the MobileMonday Peer Award http://www.mobilemonday.net/mm/peeraward2005/.

Nominations will be closed on Friday, April 15! Don't miss this
opportunity to create recognition for a forward looking, industry
benefiting mobile application.

The Award will be announced and presented at the Mobile Enterprise
Summit in Helsinki. The award presentation will take place May 9,
2005 at the first MobileMonday Global Summit, a part of the two day
Mobile Enterprise Summit ".

ps.Mobile Enterprise Summit (Powerpoint, 913Kb), the whole event...
http://www.mobilemonday.net/mm/presentations/2005-05-09_Mobile_Enterprise_20
05.ppt
---invitation end----

Regards,

Pasi Hokkanen
Master of Ceremonies
MobileMonday ltd.
+358-40-5259925

MobileMonday TM, since Year 2000
www.mobilemonday.net

-- Type: application/pdf
-- File: Mobile_Enterprise_prochure2005.pdf

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: mobile_140x350_anim_MV.gif