(keitai-l) Re: Best ways to demo mobile content?

From: Manish Prabhune <manish.prabhune_at_gmail.com>
Date: 04/15/05
To present mobile applications i used this Flexfirm product Mystapad to
connect to my laptop
and the laptop in turn connected to the usual projector.
 http://mysta.flexfirm.co.jp/product/mystapad/
 It also serves as a decent test automation too for mobile applications.
  Regards
Manish
http://blog.livedoor.jp/gai_jin/