(keitai-l) Re: Best ways to demo mobile content?

From: Pavitra Krishnamurthy <pavitra_at_julysystems.com>
Date: 04/15/05
I have used my series 60 nokia handset with a Bluetooth connection and
an application called remote s60 (i bought it off Handango) to demo
content on my laptop.

This is very easy to use. I used this to demo live apps that were
running on my handset (on a live network) and the image was sent to my
laptop via the Bluetooth connection...

Not a fancy answer, but a good work-around for me!

-pavitra