(keitai-l) Re: Adobe acquires Macromedia

From: Jorge <thisismyother_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 04/20/05
On Apr 18, 2005, at 11:17 PM, Kyle Barrow wrote:
> Good news for SVG-T

Please, forgive my ignorance. But considering that Flash has an quite
more established developer base, more application support (from what I
know, the SVG field is quite lacking in this aspect) and more hardware
support (isn't Flash quite more spread in Japanese Keitai than SVG-T?),
and considering that now Adobe IS Flash, why might Adobe want to keep
pushing SVG-T instead of simply throwing it away altogether, now that
there is no competition.

Everybody in the scene is quite experienced in one of their products
(Flash) but little on the other (SVG). What's the benefit in going for
the second?

	Jorge