(keitai-l) Error after downloading i-mode applet

From: Iain Sinclair <iajs66_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 04/21/05
Hi All,

I am setting up a web server to allow people to download a java applet to their
i-mode docomo keitai. It worked ok when the server was connected directly to
the internet, but returns an "Invalid data" error when we put the server in
single server cluster behind a load balancer.

Not sure what might be going on here so I'm looking for suggestions - either
for a fix or just ways to debug it.

I should add that the cluster seems to working fine in all other regards. It's
still in development, and I'm having the balancer do NAT due to the lack of
availabliity of routable IPs for the time being. I don't know if that's a
possible problem.

Here is a slightly cut version of the download page:

<head>
  <title>Test</title>
</head>
<OBJECT declare id="SomeApp" data="SomeApp.jam" type="application/x-jam">
</OBJECT>
<A ijam="#SomeApp" href="index.html">download</a>

Help please!
regards
Iain