(keitai-l) Re: KDDI/au and mass mailing

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 05/24/05
On Mon, 23 May 2005, Clemens Schwaighofer wrote:

> There are special contracts for vodafone and docomo, but when I tried to
> get one for KDDI (au) they said, there is nothing and there is no
> restriction on their mailserver, which is plain wrong.

What kind of restrictions or problems have you seen?

I've been doing mass mailings to all three. I've never had a problem
with KDDI. I had a problem with Docomo on one server, but not another.
(I've got a contract now with them anyway.) J-Phone has always been slow
to accept my mail, but it all eventually gets through. (I should probably
get a contract there, too--I didn't know they had one.)

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***        http://www.keitai-dev.net/wiki/         ***