(keitai-l) Losing Sessions on WAP servlet app

From: John Whelan <john.whelan_at_alatto.com>
Date: 05/25/05
We are developing a wap based servlet application that relies heavily on
sessions. We are experiencing problems with some handsets in that they
appear to drop the session after a period. This has happened on the Nokia
3220, 6680 and Siemens C65. In the case of the Nokia 3220 we have seen
different behaviour with 2 different handsets, one has no problems and the
other consistently loses sessions.

Any help appreciated. We can work around on a per handset basis by
eliminating need for cookies but prefer not to have to do this.

Thanks

John Whelan

www.alatto.com