(keitai-l) Re: QR UE

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 06/01/05
On Tue, 31 May 2005, S.Woodside wrote:

> What's the user experience like on QR Codes?
> When you scan them... when you push the button do you wait 1 second, 5, 10?

It varies greatly depending on the phone. I've seen newer phones that
seem to capture the code within a fraction of a second of aiming the
camera in its direction. Older phones may not even be able to capture
well-printed codes under some conditions.

> Does it ever fail or make mistakes?

I've seen it fail often. I've never seen a mistake, and a mistake
wouldn't be very likely, I'd think. It's digital, with error correction,
after all.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***        http://www.keitai-dev.net/wiki/         ***