(keitai-l) Update text content in Scratchpad

From: Gokul Kannan Jeyapaul <jgk_4u_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 06/02/05
Dear All,

I opened Scratch pad through iappli.
And I ve written some text say "This is my text is ScratchPad" at
the first time.Then I want to change the text in ScratchPad as
"This is my text" (ie) want to remove some content in the previous
text.How could i do that one.

I tried in such a way that i overwite the old text after "This is
my text" value by blank spaces.And i could read the text from the
scratch pad as i want in the second time.But I want to replace the
old content with the new content.How could i do without using
blank replacement of some unwanted content.How to delete certain
text content in scratch pad.

Thanks in advance
Gokul

Anything is Possible With little more effort!