(keitai-l) Re: Translations

From: nick may <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 06/06/05
Very possibly they DO hire them - then "correct" the good English back
to something "wrong" later.

Bane of my life when I proof-read for museums and the like.

Intrigued to hear that bokeh has become gairaigo - but it puts me in
mind of something a story I heard recently...

The president of a country somewhat to the south of Canada is alleged
to have remarked "the problem with the French is they don't have a word
for entrepreneur..."

Nick