(keitai-l) Re: "i-appli taking long time connecting to servlet"

From: Kapil Sharma <kapes.endless_at_gmail.com>
Date: 06/08/05
My i-appli code for the connection looks like the following
But i don't think the problem is in i-appli code:::::::::

private void connection() {
	String req_image = null;
	String url2 =
	"http://kapes-endless/examples/servlet/iAppli" + "?type=image";
	/*    httpconnection post*/
	try {
		httpCon =
			(HttpConnection) Connector.open(
				url2,
				Connector.READ_WRITE,
				true);
		httpCon.setRequestMethod(HttpConnection.POST);
		httpCon.setRequestProperty("Content-Type", "image/jpeg");
		//connect
		httpCon.connect();
		//if connection ok
	if (httpCon.getResponseCode() == HttpConnection.HTTP_OK)      {
		requestimagefromservlet();
		}
	} catch (Exception ce) {}
} // end connection

On 6/8/05, Kapil Sharma <kapes.endless@gmail.com> wrote:
> "It is taking so much time ".
>
> Is it like that my i-appli get the connection ok response only when
> servlet stops it's entire execution (my servlet is sending  30 images
> to my i-appli inputstream(in repeated manner) ) as i given the
> following code in my previous mail.

[ excessive quoting removed by moderator ]