(keitai-l) Touch Toy

From: nick may <nick_at_kyushu.com>
Date: 06/17/05
Nice to see vodafone aren't taking their eye off the ball...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/06/17/gadgets_fnar_fnar/

<snip>

... and in collaboration with Vodafone, a TouchToy, which we will get
to later.

The Touch Toy is a small, key-fob sized device that has some kind of
input mechanism, and some kind of output, Ken Wood said. At the
moment, the input mechanism is giving the toy a gentle squeeze, and
the output is a vibration.
(You can see where we are going with this already, cant you?)
The Touch Toy relays the input to your phone, connecting via
bluetooth. Your phone then sends an instruction to another phone,
which relays the signal to that phone's touch toy. The second touch
toy then vibrates. Or, as Wood put it: "I squeeze my touch toy, my
wife's vibrates".
Gosh, what possible application could there be for something like this?

</snip>

Nick