(keitai-l) Re: On-line site for Nokia handsets

From: Debi Jones <debi.jones_at_gmail.com>
Date: 06/22/05
They aren't located in Japan, but I'm a very happy customer of
celluloco.com<http://celluloco.com>for purchasing devices pre-release
for development. For example, Nokia's N90
is available from celluloco, but apparently isn't yet available from
expansys. The N90's public release date is around July 28th. Further, we
have purchased phones from eBay. Results have been mixed. The device may
have a very early (read that buggy) version of the ROM and need to be
reflashed, or in one case a battery pin was bent and phone didn't work. They
QA guy found and fixed the problem, but it was an iffy operation. Also, eBay
is notorious for mobile phone scams.
It may not help, but it's another data point.

...Debi