(keitai-l) Re: M430 phones work okay but NEC crashes

From: Marcel Lennartz <marcel.lennartz_at_hcm.vnn.vn>
Date: 06/24/05
Hi Natalia,

Apologies if I caused any confusion. I meant to say that the NEC handset
crashes and the Mitsubishi handset okay, so it is the opposite way around.
In most events we had problems with the Mitsubishi but in this case it is
the opposite. We never had a problem with a NEC handset before.

Marcel Lennartz

http://doja.pagina.nl <http://doja.pagina.nl/>

http://doja.prikpagina.nl <http://doja.prikpagina.nl/>