(keitai-l) Re: what happened to Simpay

From: Ian Mansfield <Ian.Mansfield_at_amplefuture.com>
Date: 07/01/05
T-Mobile pulled out of the venture.

http://www.cellular-news.com/story/13264.php

________________________________

From: keitai-l-bounce@appelsiini.net on behalf of Ken Chang
Sent: Fri 01/07/2005 16:42
To: keitai-l@appelsiini.net
Subject: (keitai-l) what happened to Simpay

I was doing regular checking and surprisingly found Simpay is gone.
what were the problems?  and where are the Europeans/Vodafone going?

when DoCommerce service was launched two years ago, there were about
15 financial institutions serving 10 virtual shops, and they still
have only 27 shops today.  I bet the turnover very low, but that's
the only successful service we have.  I think one great thing with
DoCoMo is that they are patient and determined (and they have money).