(keitai-l) Re: T-mobile to abandon mobile portal?

From: S.Woodside <simon_at_semacode.com>
Date: 07/06/05
However with clever CSS and javascript it's broken up automatically
into many pages. You can/could do similar things to any page >>> on the
browser side <<< just like google does it on the server side.

Of course you still have to download the whole page (using KBs) but
only for the first page, after that it's free.

--simon

--
Simon Woodside - Founder
Semacode Corporation