(keitai-l) Re: M1000?

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 07/08/05
Not me, but I have been reading with great interest first hand stories
about M1000, such as the following blogs (in Japanese, with photos):
 http://kaeruco.air-nifty.com/n76/
 http://gogosmartphone.main.jp/blog/
I am a A1000 user and am hoping that someday some hacker out there will
extract the Japanese GUI and text input system of M1000 for use on A1000.

I have Japanized my A1000 for both viewing and entering Japanese text,
but still it doesn't feel quite right.