(keitai-l) Re: QR versus Semacode?

From: <andrew_at_andrewberglund>
Date: 07/11/05
hey

we are using semaCode here in Europe and so far it works well. Not as
abundant in use as in Japan with QR where it is everywhere and common public
knowledge. We still have a way to go here as we still have to install the
software which is daunting to most!

But so far it has been used very effectively at events where the youth hang
out!

My experience of QR in Japan is that the keitai cameras are far more
sophisticated and uisng QR is so easy - my experience here in Europe with
semaCode is that one has to take the picture 2 or 3 times before it works
and is slow in reading the content.

Regards

andrew berglund
creative consultant