(keitai-l) Re: QR versus Semacode?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs_at_cynic.net>
Date: 07/13/05
On Tue, 12 Jul 2005, Michael Sydenham wrote:

>> What kind of camera resolution is usually good for reading that back?
>
> Depends on the optics (i.e. to present a large code area onto the image
> sensor; more is better of course) - I think this was covered before with the
> 'macro' discussion. I'd say roughly (in theory) the sensor's pixel count
> ought to be at least double the dots effectively being imaged....

Actually, I'm suspecting you want a bit more than that, because you have
to deal with images that are not perfectly aligned with the sensor but
somewhat rotated.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson  <cjs@cynic.net>   +81 90 7737 2974

***   Contribute to the Keitai Developers' Wiki!   ***
***           http://www.keitai-dev.net/           ***