(keitai-l) "Mobile Entertainment Forum" - July 20th

From: Philip Sugai <philip_at_iuj.ac.jp>
Date: 07/04/06
Dear keitai-l subscribers,

For those of you in Japan, I would like to formally invite you to this
year's IUJ Mobile Symposium, "The Mobile Entertainment Forum" to be held
on July 20th from 1:30pm - 5:30pm at the Tokyo Big Site, in conjunction
with ExpoComm Wireless Japan 2006.  We have a number of high-level
speakers scheduled to present at this event.  For more details on this
event, please visit the conference website here at:

http://www.secretariat.ne.jp/wj2006/workshop.html#w

If you are interested in attending, could you please visit the following
website and fill out a seat reservation form?
http://www.iuj.ac.jp/convocation/apply/?Language=E

This event will be free, but we are limited to approximately 60-seats,
so we would like to make sure that we reserve a place for you if you are
available that day.

It would be my pleasure to have you come to this event.  I would love
the opportunity to show you a little bit more about what we are doing in
the mobile area both with the u-Lab and here at IUJ.

Best Regards,
Philip

--
Philip Sugai