(keitai-l) Re: Lengthy review of the WS003SH

From: Arnold P. Siboro <asiboro_at_maltech.jp>
Date: 07/24/06
On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 12:30:21 +0900
"Andrew Shuttleworth" <andrew@andrewshuttleworth.com> wrote:

> > Opera for WM5 is not free, so you need to pay. But you are free to
> > install a trial version.
>
> I believe it is free for W-ZERO3 users and is much better than Pocket IE.

I missed the proper name of the software, it should be "Opera Mobile".
As far as I am concerned it is not free, as mine could no longer start
since I am past the trial period.
Opera Mini is, however, free and there is even a special download button
for the zero3. Opera Mini is Java-based, so I guess it is less powerful
than Opera Mobile.

Arnold P. Siboro (asiboro@maltech.jp)

"A tidy desk is a sign of untidy mind"
      --The Sputtering R&D Machine
         The Innovative Enterprise Aug 2002 - Harvard Business Review